Supply Chain Management
Zoleant is committed to building value throughout all aspects of business and a responsible supply chain management is the heart of our business. Supplier relationship and supplier diversity is one that is highly regarded in ensuring that the Company can provide more than it promises.
Strategic Sourcing Method: our professionals follow a specific strategic sourcing methodology that facilitates an absolute fit between the requirements and supplier capabilities. This detailed assessment analysis ensures long-term relationships between all parties and for this reason we highly recommend that all suppliers become accustom to our methodology:
- Understanding and identification of needs and requirements to determine preliminary planning,
which includes reviewing of suitable suppliers according to required qualifications
- Collection of data from internal and external sources to perform critical analysis
- Devise tailor-made strategies and develop procedures for implementation
- Selection of the most applicable supplier
- Assess, monitor, and report all stages of progress
The sourcing methodology for goods and services establishes a framework for achieving best practices to create cost-efficiency with exceptional customer satisfaction.
Contract Manufacturing: with a business model to solely have its own formulated products manufactured by third party contract manufacturers, Zoleant applies strict audits and assessments prior to any engagements. To facilitate an environment in which Zoleant can achieve its goals of growth, development, sustainability, and the marketing of its products, the standards and procedures of manufacturers are of the utmost importance.
Supplier Conduct: just as Zoleant operates within a guideline of responsibilities focused on ethical, social, and environmental aspects, we aim to have our partners and suppliers committed to operating within similar frameworks.
Zoleant encourages all suppliers to adopt the below Zoleant Supplier Conduct Principles or include similar principles:
- Full compliance of laws, rules, and regulations where applicable
- Advocate and endorse the human rights of employees
- Implement integrity and ethics in all manners of business
- Cater to safe and healthy working environments
- Conduct operations within environmental and social responsibilities
- Promote continuous improvements to exceed expected compliance of quality management systems